Friday 9 September 2011

The breakfast of kings! ....

     I think I have found it ... for now anyway ... i am sure Roo will be as fickle as any one of my other children but just for today it got a 'double leg kick jig' from Roo!
    I only ever get the 'double leg kick jig' for booby or peaches otherwise so far ... this is big competition so I thought I would share.

   I took one of the wheaty biscuits and added half a banana and some milk (from the aforementioned place). He absolutely loved it in fact I have never seen him so sad when a bowl has been emptied!
    Once again just passing on my opinion and Roo's of course! i bought these in Asda last week on the off chance, I will however look at the difference in ingredients between these and regular Wheatabix  and see how the prices are.
   Always good to find things that make your children smile I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment