Friday 23 September 2011

Header ..

Done! Phew that was hard work remembering!
   I think this job may take a while ;0) ... In other news today Roo is really quite poorly unsure why but calpol and super mummy juice seem to be working thankfully! He must be feeling off colour he refused real food today at lunch time. Which reminds me, after my initial brush with Plum Organic last week I bought more of their products to try out. The most popular choice being 'Spelt fingers' with pomegranate;


The spelt fingers come in packs of two, perfect size for tiny hands and mouths as you can see below. The texture and taste is great and Roo absolutely loves them. The only downside I could see was the slime they leave behind, but as with any other rusk/biscuit type product, it is an occupational hazard unfortunately! Bring on the slime free rusk is what I say! i am always shocked at just how hard the aftermath is to remove from skin, hair and fabric! Again Plum have hit the jackpot here with a guilt free yummy treat well done! 
As you can see above, sock gloop!

No comments:

Post a Comment