Thursday 3 November 2011

Time ..

Now where does all that time go?? It seems of late that time is in jolly short supply, as you can tell I have not been here in a while and the cracks have been showing. Mostly because of my completely full social life and a very almost all over the place Roo!
The social life was down to a double helping of half term and wonderful time well spent with all of my beautiful girls! I have lots of recipes and pictures to share at some point but you know how life is! I have to say here I am eternally grateful to my lovely mother in law for donating her old Kenwood Chef to my house, it has made my girls realise that the can indeed cook. I feel it must go on the list of 'things every home should invest in', maybe a blog hop in there somewhere (again when i have more time).
The to do list today is huge but I may be back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment