Tuesday 10 January 2012

Wow!

Just realised how long it has been since i wrote anything here .. how remiss of me! Christmas and new year were great, good to be around family and eat loads ... now have rejoined 'fat club', there is something only the ritual humiliation of a weekly weigh in can produce, that's me lighter! ;0)
I also realised how this blog has turned into a recipe spot, not that I am complaining, I guess everyone has their niche, i will be putting much lower fat/calorie recipes on for the time being! I think nine months is a long time to keep my baby bump after giving birth so i fully intend at least to abbreviate it if not get rid of it completely!
i am blaming the 14lb turkey! Nothing to do with booze/cream and chocolate overdoses of course ...

1 comment:

  1. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.
    Funnel, Short stem, Glass - 125 mm. [ 1 Ea.]

    ReplyDelete